Welcome to the Elite Road Warrior Podcast Episode 066 show notes! This week on the podcast is a conversation with friend, fellow road warrior, and author Marcey Rader regarding PERFORMING while traveling.
You Can Listen to the Elite Road Warrior Podcast on the Following:
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
How can we get anything done on the road with all the demands of business travel?
Make it a habit to get as much done on the road as you get at home
Email on the road can be the ultimate time stealer, so how we can tame this never-satisfied beast?
- You train people how you react
How do we conquer our calendar when we’re traveling?
- Good scheduling system (acuity scheduling tool)
- Schedule biology breaks
What are some healthy habits to make you more productive on the road?
- Mindless Margin – screen-free meals, going outside
- Calm App
How can we be more mindful on business travel?
Mindfulness – being aware of yourself
- 5 minute journal – the little things that make your day better
- Other Tips and Tricks?
- Improve productivity with a focus on wellness
- Change your mindset to change your behavior
- As the boss of your body make sure that you are staying healthy when you travel
How can people find out more about you?